- Boston Youth Zone: Activities, opportunities, and other fun stuff for kids and teens. Plus important information and resources for parents. A cool way to connect to young people all over the city.
- Check Yourself: Part of the Partnership for a Drug Free America, these pages provide answers to teens’ pressing questions such as: Are drugs are really that bad? How come some people can’t handle drinking and drugs? How can I help a friend with a drug problem? Start here.
- Step Up: Just part of this informative web site called freevibe.com. Written for teens, by teens it provides helpful advice on what you can do to help a friend who may have a problem with drugs, alcohol. Also, a section on what kids use as their anti-drug to get a free vibe.
- The Science Behind Drug Abuse: Learn the science of your brain and addiction.
- Painfully Obvious: Speaking of the brain, this site teaches you the sad facts about prescription drug abuse and how to get help.